Categories | QSL printers; callsign badge engravers; etc. | QSL Design by K1NSS - Dashtoons! Help

Show all reviews of the QSL Design by K1NSS - Dashtoons!

You can write your own review of the QSL Design by K1NSS - Dashtoons!.

AC4BT  Rating: 5/5 Jul 19, 2013 06:23  Send this review to a friend!
Outstanding QSL Design Artist!  Time owned: 0 to 3 months
Jeff, K1NSS, is extremely friendly, easy to work with, very responsive!, and has very reasonable rates for his QSL design service. I am a very satisfied customer.

From looking at his website (dashtoons.com) it was obvious to me that Jeff is a very talented artist and it was an easy decision to commission Jeff to design my QSL card.

I play chess and I wanted a QSL design that combined Chess and CW (yes, a strange combination!). Jeff came up with a very creative idea of using my Begali Pearl key as a chess piece along with the other chess pieces on the chessboard. I love the design!

Jeff works at a very quick pace. I contacted him via email and he responded immediately. He worked up the design in a day. It took another day to refine it and then I had my finished product in the form of a JPEG file ready for the printer. You can check out the chess/cw design Jeff worked up on his website or on my QRZ AC4BT page.

Jeff provided me two sets of files, one for the web and one with high resolution (300 dpi) to be used for printing the QSL cards.

Jeff does not print the QSL cards, but not a problem as there are many very competent QSL card sites that can be used. I have already placed my print order with one of them and should have them shortly.

I didn't want the ordinary run of the mill QSL card. I wanted something very creative and original. If you find yourself in the same situation then Jeff K1NSS is your man!

Outstanding customer service, extremely talented artist with very competitive rates. You can't beat that combination!