Categories | Antennas: HF Directional: Yagi, quad, rotary dipole, LPD, etc | DX Engineering RFS-TS2P Receive Four Square Array Package Help

Show all reviews of the DX Engineering RFS-TS2P Receive Four Square Array Package

You can write your own review of the DX Engineering RFS-TS2P Receive Four Square Array Package.

K0ZR  Rating: 5/5 Jul 27, 2013 21:35  Send this review to a friend!
You Have to Experience It  Time owned: 0 to 3 months
This could be the best money you spend in improving overall station performance. Generally, 80m CW is tiring, listening to all the QRN, etc. This system is eye-opening in its SNR improvement on the low bands. With a modest 70 ft side length, I have seen > 20 dB F/B, but most importantly, I can hear the stations that could always hear me but I could not hear them. I worked over 30 DX stations in 60 min tonight in IOTA test and most would have been unworkable (due to QRN) without the enhancements this system provides. If you don't have room for a beverage, you should seriously consider this system.