Categories | Antennas: HF Verticals and Wire | Alpha ProMaster Sr Base 6-160m that is tune free on 10-80 Meters Help

Show all reviews of the Alpha ProMaster Sr Base 6-160m that is tune free on 10-80 Meters

You can write your own review of the Alpha ProMaster Sr Base 6-160m that is tune free on 10-80 Meters.

KD6LSJ  Rating: 5/5 Sep 9, 2013 08:02  Send this review to a friend!
Bravo!  Time owned: 0 to 3 months
AUGUST 1; I must give this company highest marks for service and product. I have not experienced anything on air that performs like the Alpha Antenna that I received a couple days ago. I had the entire antenna system up and ready in less than 10 minutes. First contact reported me as a 5-8 on 20 meters to Belgium. I kept reeling in DX contacts with remarkable consistency. Checked into the 40 meter net later that evening and even had a DX contact come back and ask what antenna I was using, which he said was "working well". Popped onto 160 and after a rag chew called it a night.

AUGUST 30; The last month has been very exciting, having logged 87 DX and 398 state-side QSOs in what little time I have to be on the air. I have occasionally taken the antenna out to remote locations and use QRP. I never would have thought of a base antenna being so easily taken down and setup. An added feature is that this antenna is small enough to fit into the 38.5 inch bag from Alpha Antenna at http://amateurradiostore.com/. Bravo on such a fine performing antenna, that can be used as a base or portable system.