Categories | QSL printers; callsign badge engravers; etc. | QSL Design by K1NSS - Dashtoons! Help

Show all reviews of the QSL Design by K1NSS - Dashtoons!

You can write your own review of the QSL Design by K1NSS - Dashtoons!.

TOPGUN  Rating: 5/5 Oct 6, 2013 22:59  Send this review to a friend!
Outstanding Graphic Artist !! Outstanding Work and Service !  Time owned: 0 to 3 months
I am extraordinarily impressed by the work of Jeff, K1NSS on my QSL card design. His designs are Outstanding and he is very easy to work with. I contacted Jeff after reviewing his website dashtoons.com. I gave him a list of my interest and a few ideas and photos. He had a sketch and a great theme ready for my review within a few hours. He was very responsive and diligent on our project, making several brilliant artistic additions as he progressed through the design.

The communication was excellent and the work was done very efficiently, with the final product within 3 days. I was very impressed with the courtesy and manner in which Jeff performs his excellent work. I am overwhelmed by the quality of my final product. The rates he charges are on the low side I believe, as someone mentioned before. This is an excellent design product and I encourage anyone wanting a personal , high quality , unique QSL card design to check his website and give him a shout. You will be very impressed !!

David WH2HAO