Categories | Tower and Antenna Installers | Tower and Antenna Service by KL7WV Help

Show all reviews of the Tower and Antenna Service by KL7WV

You can write your own review of the Tower and Antenna Service by KL7WV.

KK1C  Rating: 5/5 Oct 11, 2013 10:31  Send this review to a friend!
Great results on a large project  Time owned: 3 to 6 months
Tim helped me for over a full week to get my AN Wireless HD60 tower up, build two antennas, install an M2 Orion rotor and associated cabling, install many, many UHF and N connectors on both Buryflex and 1/2" hardline and a few other miscellaneous activities.

It was a big project but he did a great job in getting my WV station on the air. Tim's pricing was very fair and he helped me get things quickly corrected when I ran into a problem, even working in light rain to get my station back on the air.
Tim had some great tricks that helped us get the 110 lb 30' boom M2 log periodic to the top of the tower without much effort (electric capstan winch) and was certainly comfortable working at the top of the tower.

I highly recommend Tim for all of the work listed in my review. You can see some pics of my install on under my callsign, including Tim working at the top of the tower.