Categories | Antennas: HF: Vertical, Wire, Loop | Radio Wavz FTD-90 Folded Terminated Dipole Help

Show all reviews of the Radio Wavz FTD-90 Folded Terminated Dipole

You can write your own review of the Radio Wavz FTD-90 Folded Terminated Dipole.

VE3KUP  Rating: 5/5 Oct 17, 2013 13:02  Send this review to a friend!
Terrific choice for any ham shack.  Time owned: 0 to 3 months
I was a very fortunate to have the opportunity to try out the Radio Wavz FTD-90. This company does have bragging rights with this multi-faceted dipole. I was not only surprised with the ability to work 1.6 thru to 30 MHZ. but without hardly ever using the tuner was unheard of. Just took it out of box and pulley it up next to the tower, flat toped it and worked the world. I have it pointing north and south with supper quite listening. I was at first disappointed when I mapped out the center of all bands with the analyzer until I complained to Radio Wavz with my results. I got an immediate response via email from Emmett and when I added a little feed line to it as per his suggestion, I never looked back. My antenna switcher has very little use anymore. My hats off to a great design.
This deserves a 5 + without question.

De VE3KUP