Categories | Amateur Radio Equipment Repair | COLLINS REBUILDERS - Collins S-line Repair by K2LRC Help

Show all reviews of the COLLINS REBUILDERS - Collins S-line Repair by K2LRC

You can write your own review of the COLLINS REBUILDERS - Collins S-line Repair by K2LRC.

WW7Q  Rating: 5/5 Oct 21, 2013 19:25  Send this review to a friend!
S-Line Project  Time owned: 0 to 3 months
Peter has been nothing short of a miracle worker when it comes to fulfilling my dream of owning a pristine, working S-Line. I picked up a "rough" 75S-3B, had it shipped to Peter who worked his magic and restored it to perfect working condition. I mentioned I was then on the hunt for a pristine 32S-3 - no problem! Peter literally "assembled" one for me and I took delivery of it last week. It looks new-in-the-box to me! I put the word out I would like to finish off the station with a 30L-1 - no problem! I can hardly wait to see what Peter "builds" for me. Peter is the best - not only in our business relationship but as a friend who has faithfully shared his passion for Collins radios with my dream of owning the very best (IMHO) - the Collins S-Line. Thank you Peter!