Categories | Ham Software - Other than logging | Ham Radio Deluxe Help

Show all reviews of the Ham Radio Deluxe

You can write your own review of the Ham Radio Deluxe.

WF2S  Rating: 4/5 Nov 1, 2013 12:22  Send this review to a friend!
Excellent  Time owned: more than 12 months
I have used this product for over 6 years and will continue to use HRD every day. I admit that many features are not use by me, but the hobby encompasses so many different aspects that a comprehensive program that has active support by the developers is a positive ! I have submitted some complaints and queries that were promptly addressed. I look forward to further refinements.
HRD was used on my last trip to J6 and functioned with no problem other than an operator error! The program works well with a K3, IC-7700 and a Ten Tec Eagle. It allows me to log QSOs, upload to LotW, download and print labels.. QRZ interface, explore new modes.. There is a learning curve and with time and effort, I seem to have the features I use regularly well under control.
I still use MixW for PSK contesting because of the detailed set up for European based contests is done exclusively for MixW, but as the mode grows, and my experience at contest set up improves, HRD will fill that niche.