Categories | Antennas: VHF/UHF+ Directional (Yagi, quad, etc.) | Cushcraft A148-3S Help

Show all reviews of the Cushcraft A148-3S

You can write your own review of the Cushcraft A148-3S.

N7JPF  Rating: 4/5 Nov 16, 2013 08:53  Send this review to a friend!
poor instructions  Time owned: 0 to 3 months
I got mine a week ago, installed it on the roof, and it does exactly what I bought it for. Pointed in one stationary direction, I am easily able to check into a simplex net 40 miles away that I wasn't able to do with my vertical antenna. So it does that just fine. HOWEVER, the reason I didn't give it a 5 is the directions are horrible. I know how to put a yagi together, and had little problems assembling, but the directions are just terrible and confusing. THe quality of print is the worst I have ever seen for a product that was purchased new. The printed directions look like they cam off a scanner that wasn't focused right. In this day and age of excellent print materials, that is shameful. If you go to the Cushcraft website and download the directions there, you will see what I mean... they are the same pow quality of print.