Categories | Tower and Antenna Installers | Tower and Antenna Service by KL7WV Help

Show all reviews of the Tower and Antenna Service by KL7WV

You can write your own review of the Tower and Antenna Service by KL7WV.

N3ND  Rating: 5/5 Dec 30, 2013 13:27  Send this review to a friend!
Expectations exceeded  Time owned: 0 to 3 months
I recently had my 90 Rohn 45G tower erected and draped with several large and some small multi-element antennas by Tim Jellison of KL7WV Tower Service. Tim was recommended to me by a very close friend and I was not disappointed; in fact, my expectations were exceeded. Tim has been in the tower business for quite some time including considerable commercial tower ventures so he is experienced with just about anything you can throw his way. What I appreciated most is his total focus on safety, including his own; no free-climbing here, people. Any potential issues were discussed at length and compromise or decisions made jointly. Light rain did not affect him. He is truly a professional and genuinely just a nice guy and great conversationalist. I highly recommend him to anyone for any tower or ham radio venture. You will not be disappointed.