Categories | SWR & Wattmeters & Dummy Loads | N8LP/TelePost Inc.- LP-100/A Digital Vector Wattmeter Help

Show all reviews of the N8LP/TelePost Inc.- LP-100/A Digital Vector Wattmeter

You can write your own review of the N8LP/TelePost Inc.- LP-100/A Digital Vector Wattmeter.

K7NG  Rating: 5/5 Jan 8, 2014 08:53  Send this review to a friend!
Best choice  Time owned: 3 to 6 months
I did a lot of research on multifunction watt/SWR meters before settling on the LP-100A. The decision was not easy because I only knew of one nearby ham who owned one of the candidates, so the selection was very much related to specifications and claimed capabilities. Finally I decided that from prior experience with some of N8LP's products, odds were good that I'd be happy with the LP-100A. For once I was correct... The product does everything exactly as advertised, and I did my very best to determine that every measurement is accurate. It's very accurate indeed. And FAST. I can capture RF transients from radio equipment with ease. I can't gripe about anything it does.

One remark which doesn't reflect at all on the LP-100a performance: As I am involved in assembling and building an EME station, I would surely like to see a high power VHF/UHF coupler model coming out...