Categories | Antennas: HF Mobile & Accessories | Alpine screwdriver antenna Help

Show all reviews of the Alpine screwdriver antenna

You can write your own review of the Alpine screwdriver antenna.

KD0JUD  Rating: 5/5 Feb 24, 2014 19:57  Send this review to a friend!
Best decision for HF mobile antenna  Time owned: 0 to 3 months
From the research of Alpine Antennas all the way through the installation and operation, there's only one word to describe the product and the support.......SUPERIOR!

The workmanship, quality of materials, and of course the fair price were the principal factors that influenced me to purchase the 100SP screwdriver antenna from Alpine. As you read the other reviews and the reviews of other producers of this type of antenna, realize the "other guys" are embroiled in identifying who is the best and through bragging rights are laying claim to your wallet.

If you're looking for durability, performance and personal attention to your installation, purchase from Alpine. I've received several phone calls from Wes and he's committed to having satisfied customers. I made some funny yet serious mistakes, and when the shared laughter ends Wes is in your corner to get your install completed.

I haven't owned the equipment for very long, yet I am fiercely loyal and impressed with Alpine Antenna. I could afford this HF mobile antenna without consulting a loan officer at my bank and Wes has seen to it that it performs and performs well.

You do have choices..... make one you can live with and enjoy all the HF bands can offer......Alpine just makes sense, I love it!

Thanks Wes for your tireless interest in my project and the genuine selfless participation you offered in the completion of it.

KD0JUD