Categories | Ham Radio education & exam prep materials | Flash and Pass - Amateur Radio Test Study Cards Help

Show all reviews of the Flash and Pass - Amateur Radio Test Study Cards

You can write your own review of the Flash and Pass - Amateur Radio Test Study Cards .

KF5TVC  Rating: 5/5 Mar 19, 2014 19:30  Send this review to a friend!
Flash and Pass took me from Technician thru Extra Class fast!  Time owned: 6 to 12 months
Just got back from taking my General Test in Gainesville, TX, and guess what I passed! Woopiiii. Thanks to the help of the flash cards I bought from you, it made the difference. I was taking a course on line and reading a book, but things were just not clicking. Until I received the flash cards, and as I started using them, things were making more sense to me. I could concentrate on questions I was having a problem with and weed out the ones I didn't have any problem with. It was something tangible and convenient that I could hold in my hands and use, and carry with me to study when I was waiting in a doctorís office, or to have my oil changed in my car. Thank you, Thank you, THANK YOU!

Barb
KF5TVC

P.S. Ií 63 years young and will be taking my Extra Test next month in Ardmore, OK
P.P.S Just passed my Extra Class test last week. Could have done it without the cards.