Categories | QSL printers; callsign badge engravers; etc. | QSL Design by K1NSS - Dashtoons! Help

Show all reviews of the QSL Design by K1NSS - Dashtoons!

You can write your own review of the QSL Design by K1NSS - Dashtoons!.

WY9U  Rating: 5/5 Apr 25, 2014 22:12  Send this review to a friend!
Dashtoons Rocks!!!  Time owned: 0 to 3 months
Before dashtoons / Jeff Murray, I had never worked with anyone I felt so compelled to write a review of, on eham. From the start, when I emailed and asked if he would be interested in my vision of a QSL card, he was enthusiastic. and genuinely wanted to work with me.

At that time Jeff had several cards in front of me that he was working on. However, every few days I would open my email and have a surprise. The first time it was a theme idea for my vision and a story to go with it. From there it evolved and to a quick sketch he had made to show me an idea he had had.

Once Jeff finished the cards in front of me he was super attentive, he often sent me emails showing me what he had done, and asked for my feedback. There were only a few changes I wanted but Jeff was always eager to make them and make sure I loved the design. My completed QSL card, is in my opinion, the best Jeff has ever created and one of the best I have seen anywhere online.

In reading reviews from others on eham, several others mentioned their only disappointment in working with Jeff was the project coming to an endÖ I wholeheartedly second that! Jeff is a stand up guy and one of the best artists I have ever met. He kept me, my budget and my vision in mind throughout the whole process.

I donít think I have ever felt like I did not pay someone enough, for a service they provided me. In this case had he charged me double I would have happily paid.

I canít wait to work with Dashtoons again!

73 WY9U