Categories | Transceivers: HF Amateur (inc. HF+6M+VHF models) | Apache ANAN-100D HF + 6M 100W ALL MODE SDR TRANSCEIVER Help

Show all reviews of the Apache ANAN-100D HF + 6M 100W ALL MODE SDR TRANSCEIVER

You can write your own review of the Apache ANAN-100D HF + 6M 100W ALL MODE SDR TRANSCEIVER.

VK1MAT  Rating: 5/5 Jun 12, 2014 20:34  Send this review to a friend!
A wonderful top end transceiver  Time owned: 0 to 3 months
I agree with other reviews on the ANAN-100D.

I am a first time SDR user. And I jumped head first into it. I used to consider SDR's toys, but the ANAN is not a toy, anything but.

I wanted a radio I could grow in to, and that would evolve with me. Frequent Firmware and PowerSDR updates are like getting a new radio again. The anticipation of new features that will improve the radio further is exciting.

I am pretty savvy with computers and software, and was on the air within 30mins of it coming out of the box.

On air reports are "excellent". And the signal is tight (no spurs) reported.

I have already packed up the old radios, I'm afraid they will only see the light of day again when they go out for field days or are sold.

I am very happy with the ANAN-100D and I suspect other VK1 operators will soon follow suit.

Well done Apache Labs and the software development team.