Categories | QRP Accessories | Cooler KX TM Heatsink by VE7FMN for Elecraft KX3 Help

Show all reviews of the Cooler KX TM Heatsink by VE7FMN for Elecraft KX3

You can write your own review of the Cooler KX TM Heatsink by VE7FMN for Elecraft KX3.

AI4SH  Rating: 5/5 Jun 14, 2014 13:42  Send this review to a friend!
Works & Looks Great  Time owned: 0 to 3 months
I am very pleased with the VE7FMN “Cooler KX” heat sink. I bought it to keep the components in my KX3 running cooler even though I operate CW only at present. Less internal heat will reduce any mean-time-between-failure concerns. In addition, it just plain looks cool! This heat sink is very well made, nicely finished, and installation is very simple. The power transistor screws have nuts inside, but they have attached washers to make it easy to attach the Cooler KX external screws. Be sure to include the heat sink screws with your order to keep installation simple. I bought my KX3 factory assembled, yet this install only took about 5 minutes. So don’t let this keep you from enjoying this wonderful product. A very satisfied customer here.