Categories | Antennas: HF Portable (not mobile) | TransWorld Antennas TW2010 Traveler HF Portable Vertical Antenna Help

Show all reviews of the TransWorld Antennas TW2010 Traveler HF Portable Vertical Antenna

You can write your own review of the TransWorld Antennas TW2010 Traveler HF Portable Vertical Antenna.

K1QF  Rating: 5/5 Jul 6, 2014 17:19  Send this review to a friend!
Still Amazing  Time owned: more than 12 months
I have owned this antenna for 6 years, and it still continues to amaze me with its performance. For five years I operated from an electrically noisy environment in Princeton, NJ with just 100 watts and HOA restrictions. There was very little DX that I was unable to reach. Contacting the Swains Island DxPedition in September 2012 was a very pleasant surprise. The antenna is now in Cape Cod in a small wooded area next to my house, and it is still knocking out DX - most recently Namibia and Senegal. This is THE answer for anyone with limited space or HOA restrictions. In these situations it is a bargain.