Categories | Amplifiers: RF Power - HF & HF+6M | ACOM 1500 Help

Show all reviews of the ACOM 1500

You can write your own review of the ACOM 1500.

KY6R  Rating: 5/5 Aug 22, 2014 15:18  Send this review to a friend!
Amazing  Time owned: 0 to 3 months
This is the best amplifier I have ever owned, and from a superb company - Array Solutions that has a fantastic team (Jay, Bob and David).

The pre-sales, QC and packaging and delivery time was above and beyond anything I have seen - as was Bob's help with technical support - where he answered all of my technical questions.

Oh yeah - back to the amp. It is silent and the TRI tuning makes it so effortless that I see absolutely no need for an automatic amplifier. You couldn't make manual tuning any better - foolproof and lightning fast.

I'm a repeat offender with Array Solutions - I have their Stackmatch II switches, K9AY Array and Rat Pack, and everything they have designed, serviced and sell are top flight, top notch, and supported by the nicest guys you could hope to do business with.

I've saved the best part for last - as a DX-er, I seek out vendors who sponsor DX-peditions, and these guys are tops in that category.

I will write another review in a year - but right now - I sure am a happy camper.