Categories | Antenna Analyzers | Rigexpert AA-600 antenna analyzer Help

Show all reviews of the Rigexpert AA-600 antenna analyzer

You can write your own review of the Rigexpert AA-600 antenna analyzer.

AE7G  Rating: 5/5 Aug 27, 2014 16:06  Send this review to a friend!
Continues excellent after one year  Time owned: months
I am now a year into ownership and I still think this is one of the best pieces of equipment I have owned. It continues to be very easy to use and continues to give me trustworthy results.

The unit comes with a convenient nylon carry bag that has a neck strap. Since the unit is compact and light, I have found the bag very convenient for transporting and field use.

I think it is no big deal that the batteries can't charge in the unit. Small battery chargers are everywhere and most of us have them. With this setup you don't have to keep track of a separate charger. Batteries last a long time and replacements can easily be found in an emergency.

The carry bag has convenient pockets for the computer cable and for connector adapter. You will need to carry an adapter for PL259 testing. About my only complaint is that the pocket for the adapter is not secure so there is a danger the adapter might get dropped during a project. I keep the adapter attached to the unit, which means I can't completely close the bag flap. This is of course really picky.

While perhaps the case itself might benefit from rubber padding, it does appear to be made of impact resistant materials. Even if the case were rubberized you still would not want to drop sensitive electronic equipment. I simply don't see this as a problem. I would much rather have the nylon carry bag than rubber padding for the case.