Categories | Microphone Equalizers & Transmit Audio Accessories | W2IHY I Plus Multi-Radio Routing System Help

Show all reviews of the W2IHY I Plus Multi-Radio Routing System

You can write your own review of the W2IHY I Plus Multi-Radio Routing System.

WA6LDI  Rating: 5/5 May 18, 2017 09:53  Send this review to a friend!
Outstanding Customer Support  Time owned: more than 12 months
I have had the pleasure of conducting business with Julius (W2IHY) for a number of years and cannot stress enough of the OUTSTANDING customer service this wonderful man has provided! In today's business world, this is indeed a "breath of fresh air"... Julius has always been there to assist in any way possible to resolve issues, that are usually those of customer error rather than product design or poor quality.

On a personal note, I have used his 8 band equalizer, EQ Plus, I-Plus for many years and have not experienced any issues... My most recent acquisition from Julius is his excellent 3x4 Switch Plus along with two 1x4 Antenna switches. He assisted me over the phone when I had some questions with the installation. Julius provided extremely helpful suggestions which resulted in all of my equipment operating flawlessly. I can now switch between 3 transceivers and 3 different linear amplifiers and one antenna; all interfaced with W2IHY's designed audio system and 3x4 Switch Plus! Thank you, Julius, for your wonderful customer service and exceptional equipment design that you've provided to the amateur radio community!