Categories | Amateur Radio Equipment Repair | MTS /Malcolm Technical Support Help

Show all reviews of the MTS /Malcolm Technical Support

You can write your own review of the MTS /Malcolm Technical Support.

W4KVW  Rating: 5/5 Jun 18, 2017 21:09  Send this review to a friend!
AWESOME Repairs  Time owned: 0 to 3 months
Well I sent a recently purchased ICOM 275A to Scott for repairs of someone else's attempted repairs.It would not tune most all of the time with the VFO knob nor was selecting Repeater Tones possible without using the hand held microphone up & down buttons.The radio would scan but it did not stop on any signals no matter what mode or how strong they were either.I shipped the radio 2 day Priority Mail & he had it just under a week when he contacted me saying it was on his bench & he saw the issues that I had listed on an enclosed note.He made the repairs & in a total of 9 days from him receiving the radio it was back on my operating desk.Communication was 2nd to none & the radio has performed flawlessly since it has returned.I LOVE the 275A & was happy someone of his skill & knowledge level still works on them.I would not hesitate sending my gear across the United States from Florida to Washington State for servicing from Scott & I have already given his contact information to another local friend who has a radio in need of repair.His rates are Very Reasonable & his communications & workmanship are EXCELLENT & a Big Plus in the Amateur Radio repair business these days & for sure on older rigs that ICOM no longer services in their service centers.If you need your older model ICOM serviced along with some other brands get in contact with Scott & you will be Very PLEASED!