Categories | Keys & Paddles | G3LIV CABLETIDY for VIBROPLEX KEYS all MODELS Help

Show all reviews of the G3LIV CABLETIDY for VIBROPLEX KEYS all MODELS

You can write your own review of the G3LIV CABLETIDY for VIBROPLEX KEYS all MODELS.

G0TMX  Rating: 5/5 Oct 11, 2017 00:42  Send this review to a friend!
So simple, they're brilliant!  Time owned: 0 to 3 months
I have ordered 3x Cable Tidy's from Johnny.. one for a Vibroplex Vibro Keyer, one for a Vibroplex Bug (which I'm eagerly awaiting) and one for an RAF Type D Morse key. I have to say, Johnny has made a quality product here, and the design is so elegant, it just looks right too. I've had no issues fitting these to my keys. I am aware that some people may have had issues with the Type D key, but Johnny himself says in the literature that arrived with the 'Tidy' that "a small amount of filing of the contact holes may be necessary" on the PCB - these are keys that were made over 60 years ago in some instances, so tolerances may not be as tight as modern standards. Great communication from the seller and speedy despatch means you can buy from G3LIV with confidence. I am very pleased with my Cable Tidys.