Categories | Transceivers: HF Amateur HF+6M+VHF+UHF models - not QRP <5W | ICOM IC-7300 HF/50MHz TRANSCEIVER Help

Show all reviews of the ICOM IC-7300 HF/50MHz TRANSCEIVER

You can write your own review of the ICOM IC-7300 HF/50MHz TRANSCEIVER.

WB6OUE  Rating: 5/5 Dec 6, 2017 14:01  Send this review to a friend!
Best HF rig I have ever had.  Time owned: 0 to 3 months
Ever since SDR radios came out I wanted to have one. Flex is the best, but they ask way more than what I wanted to pay. When the IC 7300 came out I watched pretty much every youtube review I could find. I was not to sure if the "size" of the screen on the 7300 would be a problem as it is really hard to tell from watching videos and seeing picture online.

When the black Friday prices came out for the 7300 I took a gamble and bought one hoping I would be happy with it's size. Now that I have it, I could not be more happy not only with it's size, but how good this radios works!!!

The screen is extremely hires, and being 65 years old I have no problems at all seeing everything crystal clear. The scope which refreshes 30 time a second is fantastic compared to other Icom and Yeasu radios that cost much more.

There is nothing about the IC 7300 radio I dislike. What a joy, and fun it is to use. If you are thinking about getting one of these I would not hesitate. You will not be displeased.