Categories | Ham Radio education & exam prep materials | HamTestOnline Help

Show all reviews of the HamTestOnline

You can write your own review of the HamTestOnline.

W7DBA  Rating: 5/5 Dec 7, 2017 13:19  Send this review to a friend!
Passed my General in a month  Time owned: 0 to 3 months
I have wanted a Ham License since I was 5. Even went to an older hams house (knew he was a ham cuz he had those really wondrous BIG antennas at his place. But he didn't seem to like little kids and just told me I had to be 21 years old first. I left dejected and didn't do much more than dream about it for years. Years and Years later. The CB craze got me thinking about it again so I bought a book or two and tried to read but that didn't last long. The code was a problem for me also...then years later my boss tells me that the code was not a thing anymore and I worked for months and finally did get my Technician license. That was in 1999. I told myself I was going to get my General the next month and so I went and bought some more books. That didnít turn out any better. Years later I run across an Internet add for HamTestOnline and stopped in to see what the site looked like. The format is clean and really intuitive. I spent 20 minutes going through the Study preview and I was hooked. I subscribed for the General class and a month later I passed my General test! I had assumed I'd miss a few questions on the test but I actually got 100%! I had been _well_ prepared! I have subscribed for my Extra class now and sometime after the holidays I'll be back to take that test!