New to Ham Radio?
DX Cluster Spots
eHam Help (FAQ)
Support the site
The eHam Team
Show all reviews of the Icom IC-2730a
You can write your own review
of the Icom IC-2730a.
Jan 12, 2018 06:49
Send this review to a friend!
Cross Band Repeater
Time owned: 6 to 12 months
Works Great and is really easy...
To Activate Cross-Band Mode
Before you activate cross-band, set the frequencies you will need. Frequencies can be set in
VFO or using Memory Channels, or also using VFO and a Memory Channel.
Note: Once this procedure has been completed, the cross-band feature will now appear in the
menu unless a full reset is performed.
1. Press and hold both MAIN keys, MONI, and then press power.
2. Press MENU.
3. Rotate a tuning knob and select EXMENU.
4. Press MW. Rotate a tuning knob and select OTHERS.
5. Press MW. Rotate a tuning knob and select RPT M.
6. Press MW. Rotate a tuning knob and select START.
7. Press MW. Rotate a tuning knob and select YES.
8. Press MW. The display will show both bands with rPt listed under the frequencies. The
cross-band feature is now activated and you may operate in cross-band mode
Product is in production.
You are not subscribed to this review.
If you have any questions, problems, or suggestions about Reviews
please email your Reviews Manager