Categories | QRP Accessories | Rework Eliminator™ K2 Internal Mic Adaptor Help

Show all reviews of the Rework Eliminator™ K2 Internal Mic Adaptor

You can write your own review of the Rework Eliminator™ K2 Internal Mic Adaptor.

WA6VNN  Rating: 5/5 Sep 9, 2007 20:01  Send this review to a friend!
Rework Eliminator's K2 Internal Mic Adaptor  Time owned: 0 to 3 months
I just finished assembling and installing the K2IMA produced by Rework Eliminator ( on my K2/100 (sn 4887) and I'm thoroughly delighted with the results. I assembled the parts using a small vice and my trusty old Weller MP-107 soldering iron. After assembling the module it took about 15 minutes to attach it to the existing mic header connectors on the K2 Control Board. Within less than 20 minutes I was able to reassemble the K2/100 and test configurations for over half a dozen mics, every one working the first time. I hold this due to the excellent documentation for mic coinfiguration that is included with the IMA. Mics tested included some old and some new: Elecraft/Heil Proset-K2, Icom HM-12 and HM-14, Yaesu MH-1B, and an old Alinco EMS-10 (same wiring as EMS-5A.) It takes less than a 2 minutes to pop the side cover off, configure the jumpers, replace the cover and swap the mics. 73 - Al WA6VNN