The eHam Team
Advertising Info
Vision Statement
About eHam.net

donate to eham
   Home   Help Search  
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: MTC Paris Texas is great!!  (Read 5581 times)
N5PHT

Ignore
« on: March 19, 2015, 06:44:16 PM »

MTC (Main Trading Company) in Paris, Texas is wonderful in my view.  Always helpful.  Owners (Richard and Christie) are always cheerful. I believe them to be an honest company.   No financial connection from me - just a happy customer many times.  Richard will not be undersold.

Gary, N5PHT
K3LI

Ignore
« Reply #1 on: March 31, 2015, 06:33:51 PM »

I have purchased a ton of stuff from MTC.    Every dealer should operate like they do.  I look there first for what ever I need.
K3AKE

Ignore
« Reply #2 on: April 05, 2016, 06:49:15 AM »

MTC is my go-to store these days!!  I got a fair deal on a trade I did for an ID-880H so I'm going back to them to purchase another via the trade route!
W0XX

Ignore
« Reply #3 on: November 28, 2017, 05:31:32 PM »

Never had any luck with them.  Emailed them several times (as I cannot call from work) about something they either have or I inquired about.  Never a response.  So, I wrote them off.  It wasn't a one time thing but multiple times.  Not interested in my business.  That is okay.  Cheerio.
SWMAN

Ignore
« Reply #4 on: November 29, 2017, 09:44:16 AM »

I never heard of MTC but I did a search for them to see what they had to offer. Wow, what a catalog, they have just about everything a radio guy would want. I really like their selection of the items that they have, I will have to give them a try one of these days. Looks good to me.
KA4DPO

Ignore
« Reply #5 on: November 29, 2017, 10:11:34 AM »

MTC (Main Trading Company) in Paris, Texas is wonderful in my view.  Always helpful.  Owners (Richard and Christie) are always cheerful. I believe them to be an honest company.   No financial connection from me - just a happy customer many times.  Richard will not be undersold.

Gary, N5PHT

I have never done business with them but they seem to have a decent little store.  I see that you are only about 40 miles from them, which anyone who has ever been to that part of the country knows is just up the road. Grin  So next time you see Richard tell him I got a deal on an IC-7610 for $2500.00, ask him if he will match it. Wink
N3AB

Ignore
« Reply #6 on: November 29, 2017, 08:14:52 PM »

Never had any luck with them.  Emailed them several times (as I cannot call from work) about something they either have or I inquired about.  Never a response.  So, I wrote them off.  It wasn't a one time thing but multiple times.  Not interested in my business.  That is okay.  Cheerio.

I have tried multiple times to sign up for their newsletter.  No response. 
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: