The eHam Team
Advertising Info
Vision Statement
About eHam.net

donate to eham
   Home   Help Search  
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: LNR Precision LD-11  (Read 5376 times)
W4OP

Ignore
« on: April 15, 2016, 07:00:18 PM »

I had a few hours to play with the new LD-11 today. An impressive transceiver. Same size case as the LD-5 but in a beautiful red anodized color. The round buttons have a better feel to them. Better display that reads filter ,Po,  swr and other options directly and a useful panadapter. 160M-6M. Nominal Po is 7W.
http://www.lnrprecision.com/

Dale W4OP
K7EXJ

Ignore
« Reply #1 on: April 16, 2016, 07:30:48 AM »

D'oh! Beat me by 12 hours.

Isn't this an exciting time for QRP?! Smiley

73s de K7EXJ
Craig Smiley
KB2SDR

Ignore
« Reply #2 on: April 19, 2016, 02:54:01 PM »

I've been waiting for someone to post something about the radio. I have one coming to me. Not sure when though. I'd love to see a video of the radio in action. I was so so on the LD-5, I had it for a few months but didn't care for going into the menus to change the swr/pwr settings and vox function for digital. Hopefully, that has been improved upon. Does the radio have continuous band coverage or is it like the LD-5? The extended RX mod brought the rig down to 160.

Jason
KB2SDR

AB1LT

Ignore
« Reply #3 on: April 19, 2016, 07:24:18 PM »

How does the LD11 compare to the FT-817?  They are in about the same price range.
The Rx current is about the same on both (0.35A), they both do all HF, but the FT-817 does 2m and 70cm. 
KB7MM

Ignore
« Reply #4 on: November 30, 2017, 05:22:09 PM »

Received my new LD-11 4 weeks ago (November 2007) and have able to run it thru some on the air time. Without a doubt this is the finest QRP radio I have ever owned it's hard to say that because I said the same thing about the LD-5...... I would hope that anyone thinking about buying one would quit thinking and buy. See you on the bands 73
jim
KB7MM
N9AOP

Ignore
« Reply #5 on: December 01, 2017, 09:28:03 AM »

How does this compare with the KX2.  The pricing is similar.
Art
KA0USE

Ignore
« Reply #6 on: December 05, 2017, 02:53:33 PM »

I had a few hours to play with the new LD-11 today. An impressive transceiver. Same size case as the LD-5 but in a beautiful red anodized color. The round buttons have a better feel to them. Better display that reads filter ,Po,  swr and other options directly and a useful panadapter. 160M-6M. Nominal Po is 7W.
http://www.lnrprecision.com/

Dale W4OP

well, if i were a girl i'd say 'love the color! do you have it in _______ color?'
but, i'm an ugly dude so i have to settle for 'wow! it is gorgeous!'
+ i got to looking at their other radios and they all have what? finish appeal?
truly eye candy. jeez, collect 'em all.
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: