The eHam Team
Advertising Info
Vision Statement
About eHam.net

donate to eham
   Home   Help Search  
Pages: Prev 1 [2]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Please support the "Homeowners Wireless Freedom Act of 2018"  (Read 8025 times)
KN6SD

Ignore
« Reply #15 on: November 20, 2017, 05:41:05 PM »

I don't live in an HOA controlled neighborhood,......

Actually, you really better hope that your vertical antenna and mast doesn't fall.

It will hit your neighbors house if it falls in that direction.

17.228.300 Antenna mounted on existing building or structure.
A.         Antenna mounted on existing building or structure—General. Except as provided in subsections B, C, and D of this section, and except for an antenna subject to section 17.228.310 or section 17.228.320, an antenna mounted on an existing building or structure, together with related equipment, is subject to director-level site plan and design review and shall conform to the following development standards:
1.       The antenna, and its related equipment, shall not project above the roof parapet or penthouse roof line of the building, or the highest point of the structure to which the antenna is attached, by more than 12 feet.

I am aware of that Sacramento Building Code and I elected to disregard it...

Russ

For the Record I did NOT adhere to the Building Code cited by ND6M for the following reasons:

1. It does not comply with California Government Code Section 65850.3..

2. I am exempt from the Sacramento City Code 17.228.300 because I live in the County!!!

FYI: I believe Sacramento has re-written their local Building code to comply with Section 65850.3, so my antenna would not be considered illegal if I was under City jurisdiction..

Happy Thanksgiving...

Russ

KN6SD

Ignore
« Reply #16 on: November 21, 2017, 11:23:14 PM »

Again, Thank You to everyone that has signed the petition, your support is much appreciated... Please continue to spread the word and encourage other people to sign...

Russ
KN6SD

Ignore
« Reply #17 on: November 28, 2017, 11:19:55 AM »

Thanks again to everyone that has signed the Petition.. Please continue to spread the word..

Russ
KN6SD
Pages: Prev 1 [2]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: