The eHam Team
Advertising Info
Vision Statement
About eHam.net

donate to eham
   Home   Help Search  
Pages: Prev 1 [2]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Is there a users group for kitsandparts.com?  (Read 3641 times)
KH2BR

Ignore
« Reply #15 on: November 14, 2017, 05:03:46 PM »

I did everything that I could find and finally broke down and replaced a supposably good driver and now it works just fine. My finger on the
case of the driver always stops the oscillation so the very last step was avoided and thats cutting off the tip of the finger
and glueing it to the case of the driver. Smiley

Robert KH2BR
KH2BR

Ignore
« Reply #16 on: November 21, 2017, 08:18:56 PM »

Well, Here is what I am up to. Driving a Penny Whistle amp to 25 watts plus LPF with this lash up.
Inside we have a arduino cw keyer, Mixer because I dont want to hear my vfo, mixer post amp, band pass filter, kits and parts driver amp. Spot function can switch on only mixer. Uses buck converter for 5 volts. !!  Found out that you need to filter the output of the buck converter because
it will result in a output signal at every 15khz. one display that does nothing but show my call sign. A dds pure sine wave generator for side tone.
Found a circuit to use for band switching BPF that will come next after I find arduino code to splice into the vfo software for switching. Just want to toggle 2 bits. Also need to learn how to properly
match sub assemblies to each other.
Robert KH2BR

K3UIM

Ignore
« Reply #17 on: November 28, 2017, 07:28:44 AM »

My finger on the
case of the driver always stops the oscillation so the very last step was avoided and thats cutting off the tip of the finger
and glueing it to the case of the driver. Smiley
Woo-Hah!! TU!! That made my day!
Charlie
N0YXB

Ignore
« Reply #18 on: November 28, 2017, 08:17:41 AM »

Love your workbench, it looks a lot like mine but you have much nicer test equipment.  Wink
Good luck with your project. Impressive.
K3UIM

Ignore
« Reply #19 on: November 30, 2017, 04:52:15 AM »

The most important, unasked question for that picture has nothing to do with the looks, arrangement, or total cost of the equipment, but, what in the world does the cup say???
Charlie
KH2BR

Ignore
« Reply #20 on: December 01, 2017, 08:33:26 PM »

STARBUCKS !!!    Im in trouble !!  I cleaned up, now don't know where to start. Ordered some RF chokes so I can do diode switching on the BPF.
Fun is on hold so may be I better learn how to properly match inputs and outputs.
Pages: Prev 1 [2]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: