The eHam Team
Advertising Info
Vision Statement
About eHam.net

donate to eham
   Home   Help Search  
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: DX Engineering: OUTSTANDING Customer Service!  (Read 1967 times)
K9RE

Ignore
« on: November 12, 2017, 06:39:05 AM »

I have purchased from DX Engineering a number of times; most recently I bought a Hustler 5BTV antenna. They provide you with a very detailed and beautifully printed manual with a lot of helpful information that goes well beyond what is in the original instructions. They sell a lot of useful accessories for these antennas, most of which are custom made and can't be found anywhere else. In particular, their radial plate is a great addition. They also have stock useful and hard-to-find parts for experimenters and builders. Their own products are well made and built like a tank. However, I am confident that they would stand behind anything they sell regardless of who the manufacturer was.

They respond promptly to questions, before or after the sale. Shipments go out promptly and everything is packed so well that it appears it would survive a trip to China. You get tracking information shortly after placing an order so you know when it's going to arrive. The printed invoice in the box looks very professional.

These people are really good at what they do and I can recommend them without hesitation. Other than being a customer, I have no connection to DX Engineering and these are my personal observations.
N4CQR

Ignore
« Reply #1 on: November 21, 2017, 12:07:56 PM »

OUTSTANDING SERVICE

I have found these folks to be the best of the best when it comes to customer service. I could not be more pleased. I've had a number of questions and all were answered promptly and professionally. Some times I got a phone call to address some pending issues when I was working on a time-value project. This is now my 100% go-to place!

Outstanding service all around!

Craig Still, N4CQR
Berea, KY
K9IUQ

Ignore
« Reply #2 on: November 24, 2017, 08:38:35 AM »

Sure DXE does have great service (so do other ham vendors) - however DXE rarely has the best price. HRO, MTC and Gigaparts usually have better prices. SURE, DXE does have the Beat-a-Price guarantee, but why bother if other Ham vendors have lower prices to start with? It really it ain't Beat-a-Price. I know because I used Beat-aPrice on my last order from DXE. It is Match-a-Price. Why bother?

NO BLACK FRIDAY SALE either. C'mon DXE you should at least made an effort for lower prices on Black Friday and Cyber Monday like your competitors.

DXE does have many items that other ham vendors do not have and this is where they excel in addition to great service. Want Best price? Look elsewhere..

Stan K9IUQ

N8FVJ

Ignore
« Reply #3 on: November 24, 2017, 10:00:10 AM »

My favorite ham radio shop is DX Engineering. Not always the cheapest, but being one state away I receive items very fast.
K0YQ

Ignore
« Reply #4 on: November 25, 2017, 07:54:16 AM »

DXE has their own in-house R&D and manufacturing team to support so I wouldn't expect them to be as cheap as the straight re-sellers of other manufacturers gear.  JMHO.
N6BIZ

Ignore
« Reply #5 on: December 08, 2017, 05:17:14 PM »

If all these big ham radio retailers sold a $5000 for 50 bucks hams would still bitch
K6UJ

Ignore
« Reply #6 on: December 09, 2017, 02:16:19 PM »

If all these big ham radio retailers sold a $5000 for 50 bucks hams would still bitch

Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy
Bob
K6UJ
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: