The eHam Team
Advertising Info
Vision Statement
About eHam.net

donate to eham
   Home   Help Search  
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Using TQSL - as a logging software on a different computer?  (Read 346 times)
AG5T

Ignore
« on: November 27, 2017, 02:48:44 PM »

Can I download the TQSL software to a 2nd computer (such as a laptop) and use it to log all my contacts, then save the file as an .adi file and then email it to myself on the computer where I can sign the file and submit to LOTW? Also, can I use the TQSL software to create adif files I can use for eqsl.cc and qrz.com. Or am I going to get in trouble because I don't have certificates. I just want something to log to save as adif files. It doesn't even have to be TQSL. It can just be a basic logging program that saves as adif files. I'd like to be able to use the TQSL software to log everything, but I am not always able to be at the computer where I can sign the file for LOTW. Guess I have confused everyone.
ND6M

Ignore
« Reply #1 on: November 27, 2017, 04:52:34 PM »

Can I download the TQSL software to a 2nd computer (such as a laptop) and use it to log all my contacts,....

In a word, Yes

https://www.google.com/url?sa=t&rct=j&q=&esrc=s&source=web&cd=1&cad=rja&uact=8&ved=0ahUKEwi2rIDJhuDXAhXm64MKHb64DBAQFggpMAA&url=https%3A%2F%2Flotw.arrl.org%2Flotw-help_devel_en%2Fmultiple-computers%2F%3Flang%3Den&usg=AOvVaw1b3bgNqGxlQDqCtks0uXCp
AG5T

Ignore
« Reply #2 on: November 28, 2017, 06:47:18 AM »

I guess what I'm trying to do is:
Put the TQSL software on a laptop.
Enter my log/contacts.
Save the ADIF file.
Email the ADIF file to myself.
Go to my regular computer.
Get the file from my email.
Go to TQSL and "sign" the file I got off my email.
Upload signed file to LOTW and ADIF file to eqsl and qrz.
I think that's it.
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: