The eHam Team
Advertising Info
Vision Statement
About eHam.net

donate to eham
   Home   Help Search  
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Strange Red Number JT9 and JT65  (Read 218 times)
K3ZL

Ignore
« on: December 04, 2017, 07:25:16 PM »

I am trying a different software package using JT9 and JT65, Version 1.5.0.  Near the middle of the screen is OOB, followed by the numbers 744,073,709.55 in yellow numbers on top of bright red.  Just wondering...by the way, I am not real crazy about this version. I had a different version a year or so that was better, in my humble thoughts.  Just wondering your thoughts about the most user friendly of the software of the versions. User friendly with fewer key strokes is good. Cheers.
K0UA

Ignore
« Reply #1 on: December 04, 2017, 07:31:58 PM »

I am trying a different software package using JT9 and JT65, Version 1.5.0.  Near the middle of the screen is OOB, followed by the numbers 744,073,709.55 in yellow numbers on top of bright red.  Just wondering...by the way, I am not real crazy about this version. I had a different version a year or so that was better, in my humble thoughts.  Just wondering your thoughts about the most user friendly of the software of the versions. User friendly with fewer key strokes is good. Cheers.

I have no idea why you would be using such old software.  Everyone is over on FT8 now using WSJT-x.   The OOB message is telling you that you are Out Of Band, and your frequency is 744,073,709.55 MHZ.  So you are REALLY Out of Band!.  Somehow your rig and this software are not playing well together, and there are not many JT65 signals now, and next to no JT9.   

https://physics.princeton.edu/pulsar/k1jt/wsjtx.html
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: