The eHam Team
Advertising Info
Vision Statement
About eHam.net

donate to eham
   Home   Help Search  
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Hamspots.net  (Read 508 times)
KC7YE

Ignore
« on: December 05, 2017, 08:16:05 PM »

Brought up www.hamspots.net this evening and site said was down for server maintenance and move, be back sometime in new year.
Darn, our club is doing a science fair Thursday evening at local school and was planning to use hamspots as part of show. Is there another site out there that does something similar and is easy to use and screen easy to explain what the public is seeing? Have displayed this site at FD and public can see near instant feed back on how we are doing, a winner for the digital station.
VK3AMA

Ignore
« Reply #1 on: December 06, 2017, 12:19:46 AM »

Jack,

HamSpots.net is still live, but with restricted access. The site is still processing Cluster, PSKReporter and JTAlert spot feeds but access is limited to my self at this time.

I can temporarily provide you with access for your Science Fair presentation. It will require me to put in an override based on the IP address used to access the site.

If you know the public IP address from which you will need access, email me and I will enable the IP override. Please note, with Time zone differences, I will unlikely be available to do this at short notice, so emailing me just prior to the presentation is unlikely to be successful.

de Laurie VK3AMA
(HamSpots owner)
KC7YE

Ignore
« Reply #2 on: December 06, 2017, 07:20:56 AM »

TNX for the offer, no can do , security issues / rules with school. We will muddle through.
N9RMA

Ignore
« Reply #3 on: December 06, 2017, 01:35:46 PM »

How about PSK Reporter.  Bob N9RMA
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: