The eHam Team
Advertising Info
Vision Statement
About eHam.net

donate to eham
   Home   Help Search  
Pages: Prev 1 2 [3]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Clear the air  (Read 1290 times)
WZ7U

Ignore
« Reply #30 on: October 13, 2018, 12:37:52 PM »

That was nice. But was it the right kind of nice...  Grin

For this and every day, thank you Jesus
Philippians 4:8
JAZZMAN

Ignore
« Reply #31 on: October 13, 2018, 03:16:19 PM »

I tend to agree, the usage of alias's does tend to generate troll like posts.

New forum members actually using the forum to assist in earning their license should be in a "monitored" category, of course, that will increase the Monitors workload.

OTOH, We all are using private property here and can only recommend the forum rules/procedures.

Well here is another idea.  New forum members actually using the forum to assist in earning their license should be "monitored" until they "earn" their license is OK I agree.  People who have already "earned" their license, post with a callsign and generate troll like posts should be banned from the site immediately.

OTOH, We all are using private property here and can only recommend the forum rules/procedures.     

JAZZMAN

Ignore
« Reply #32 on: October 13, 2018, 05:45:28 PM »

You spend hours and hours on this site putting people down and then you ask me "was it the right kind of nice"

Plus you have that Jesus thing at the end of every one of your posts.  Read it BEFORE YOU POST!!!   

Please try being nice.  BEFORE YOU POST!! 
JAZZMAN

Ignore
« Reply #33 on: October 13, 2018, 05:52:02 PM »

N0YXB

Ignore
« Reply #34 on: October 13, 2018, 06:03:06 PM »

... your logic falls on deaf ears.     

No argument there.
JAZZMAN

Ignore
« Reply #35 on: October 13, 2018, 06:10:13 PM »

How about this for an idea.  Be nice!!  You call me JIZMEN.  That hurts.  For all of you that post your call on here and then proceed to act insane or combative please be silent your logic falls on deaf ears.     
JAZZMAN

Ignore
« Reply #36 on: October 13, 2018, 07:14:19 PM »

You know what is sad you do this stuff on purpose here on E-Ham and admit you can't contain yourself on your QRZ page.  Good gracious get some help.  What you say here, on the air or in person makes a difference in peoples lives.  It really DOES!!!!  Please from now on try to make POSITIVE DIFFERENCE.  PLEASE.  My Prayers are with you and your family.   
____----------------------------------------------------------

WZ7U QRZ page

If you're here because of some post on the forums, my apologies beforehand. The forums aren't ham radio and they sometimes bring out the worst in all of us. Especially vociferous is this allergy I have to stubbornness, ignorance, stupidity and bigotry. Sometimes I can't contain myself, know what I mean?
JAZZMAN

Ignore
« Reply #37 on: October 13, 2018, 07:40:30 PM »

A little more of Whiskey zanzibar  seven uniform QRZ page.  God be with you my Brother.  Damn!!

The political section has been removed for the benefit of our DX brothers and sisters. IMO, they don't understand any of it or care what we have for problems in our political system; so in the interest of multinational harmony almost all previous reference to politics in the United States has been deleted. What passes for governance in the USA has become embarrassing to me so I refuse to give it any more rent in my head, so to speak.

JAZZMAN

Ignore
« Reply #38 on: October 13, 2018, 08:11:21 PM »

K9MHZ ISN'T MUCH BETTER.  You guys have to PLEASE lighten up a little and be nice.  God Bless you all and again please try to be nice!! 
SOFAR

Ignore
« Reply #39 on: October 13, 2018, 11:28:30 PM »

How about this for an idea.  Be nice!!  You call me JIZMEN.  That hurts.  For all of you that post your call on here and then proceed to act insane or combative please be silent your logic falls on deaf ears.    

You are JIZZMAN, soiling every thread you post in.

A barely coherent shut-in, begging for attention.
« Last Edit: October 13, 2018, 11:43:37 PM by SOFAR » Logged
WZ7U

Ignore
« Reply #40 on: October 14, 2018, 01:19:07 AM »

Quote from:  link=topic=122319.msg1094514#msg1094514 date=1539498510
How about this for an idea.  Be nice!!  You call me JIZMEN.  That hurts.  For all of you that post your call on here and then proceed to act insane or combative please be silent your logic falls on deaf ears.     

You are JIZZMAN, soiling every thread you post in.

A barely coherent shut-in, begging for attention.

Shocked

Does "clear the air" in the thread title mean something like opening the window and letting the poo smell out? Or lighting a match in the loo for a similar effect? 

This thread has gone off the rails. IB4TL  Roll Eyes
« Last Edit: October 14, 2018, 01:30:49 AM by WZ7U » Logged

Philippians 4:8
Pages: Prev 1 2 [3]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: