The eHam Team
Advertising Info
Vision Statement
About eHam.net

donate to eham
   Home   Help Search  
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Amazon Prime Deals  (Read 386 times)
KD9FRQ

Ignore
« on: July 12, 2019, 07:08:38 AM »

Any word on good deals for Amateur Radio "stuff" for the upcoming Amazon Prime Days?

I used the word stuff so that things like zip wire (used in stereo installs) could be included as
being used for Amateur Radio.
KX4QP

Ignore
« Reply #1 on: July 13, 2019, 06:26:37 PM »

Any word on good deals for Amateur Radio "stuff" for the upcoming Amazon Prime Days?

I used the word stuff so that things like zip wire (used in stereo installs) could be included as

Haven't been looking all that hard; I get paid the day after Prime Days.   Roll Eyes

Free shipping is already a pretty good deal for things like 100 feet of 14 ga. speaker wire (even copper clad aluminum).
KD9FRQ

Ignore
« Reply #2 on: July 14, 2019, 05:33:35 AM »

I was hoping for a deal on some Baofeng HTs at $15 each or less. Or some of SDR kits that feed a Raspberry Pi.

It would nice if some of the pre-made antenna feed lines were deeply discounted.
WA2ONH

Ignore
« Reply #3 on: July 14, 2019, 10:26:24 AM »

From the "How-To Geek" site, 2-Articles on Amazon's "PRIME-DAY" features
https://www.howtogeek.com/

How to Score a Cheap Amazon Prime Subscription for Prime Day
CHRIS HOFFMAN  @chrisbhoffman - JULY 14, 2019, 6:40AM EDT
https://www.howtogeek.com/428318/how-to-score-a-cheap-amazon-prime-subscription-for-prime-day/

Amazon Prime Is More than Free Shipping: Here Are All of Its Extra Features
JASON FITZPATRICK  @jasonfitzpatric - UPDATED MARCH 28, 2019, 5:24PM EDT
https://www.howtogeek.com/278486/amazon-prime-is-more-than-free-shipping-here-are-all-of-its-extra-features/

... And use only 1-Credit Card at a Time! A Man's got to know his limitations!

73 de WA2ONH  <dit dit> ... Charlie
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------
"Never be satisfied with what you know, only with what more you can find out"
Dr David Fairchild 1869-1954 US Scientist
N4MU

Ignore
« Reply #4 on: July 15, 2019, 06:44:42 AM »

Not unless you want to pay $800 for a FT-857D! No deals for sure! My favorite is the FT-857 DC cable with 30A fuses and a cigarette lighter plug on the other end.
I did snag the outboard meter for the FT-857D for $23 though. Looks nice; now all I have to do is hope it works.  Huh
N2SR

Ignore
« Reply #5 on: July 15, 2019, 08:53:04 AM »

you get a free yellow vest with each purchase

If no one is doing it that way, there is a probably a very good reason.
KD9FRQ

Ignore
« Reply #6 on: July 15, 2019, 10:15:11 AM »

Not unless you want to pay $800 for a FT-857D! No deals for sure! My favorite is the FT-857 DC cable with 30A fuses and a cigarette lighter plug on the other end.
I did snag the outboard meter for the FT-857D for $23 though. Looks nice; now all I have to do is hope it works.  Huh
I have the LDG meter for the FT-897.  It is nice to have it so I can see different value combinations while transmitting to make sure I do not have something out of sorts.
N4MU

Ignore
« Reply #7 on: July 15, 2019, 12:28:32 PM »

Yes, this is a knockoff but the photos look great. Had a couple bad reviews (only 4 total) but both were bad for buyers personal reasons and/or inability to figure out how to calibrate the meter. Duhhh...
Hope mine is a goodie!
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: