The eHam Team
Advertising Info
Vision Statement
About eHam.net

donate to eham
   Home   Help Search  
Pages: Prev 1 [2]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: MS to release two new Office packages.  (Read 12007 times)
W1BR

Ignore
« Reply #15 on: February 26, 2015, 10:01:31 AM »

Ah yes, the truth hurts...even when I didn't reference you. Typical guilty conscience. LOL You pretend to be so smart. LOL But yet you continue this... LOL

And to answer your question a troll would know a heck of a lot about computers...like spell checking and previewing your writing. You obviously don't! So its better to be a troll then a/an __________.

What a clown!
[/quote]

Seems to me when someone makes a valid point, they are labeled as being a troll.  If you don't agree with JX, you are automatically labelled as being Luddite or a troll.  What is odd is that this elitist nonsense comes from a guy who uses a rusty vertical, sans radials, for his ham activities. Go figure. He'll tell you it works for him, but if XP works for you, you are a loser...  I guess if being able to spend money to be on the leading edge of computing technology is your only objective in life, you should go for it...
W9FIB

Ignore
« Reply #16 on: February 26, 2015, 10:25:12 AM »

LOL No cracker required. Just JX replies that say nothing but troll to defend himself when he is challenged.

What a clown!

Insert stupid statements and silly graphic here....

73, Stan
Wisdom is knowledge you gain after you know it all.
W8JX

Ignore
« Reply #17 on: February 26, 2015, 01:23:58 PM »

LOL No cracker required. Just JX replies that say nothing but troll to defend himself when he is challenged.

What a clown!

Getting a lot of mileage out of those crackers... lets see if their still working.

--------------------------------------
Ham since 1969....  Old School 20wpm REAL Extra Class..
W9FIB

Ignore
« Reply #18 on: February 26, 2015, 04:48:08 PM »

What a clown!

Getting a lot of mileage out of those crackers... lets see if their still working.

Yep John, as long as you keep shoveling you lack of tact and knowledge, probably what you mean by crackers, I will be here to let you know. Like I said your calling me a troll is a compliment. It shows how desperate you are to always be right. Even though you have yet to prove me wrong. Just name calling! LOL So troll is better then what ever you portray yourself to be. And the more you persist, the funnier it gets. LOL But you can't grasp that, which makes it even funnier! As you fall farther behind each day...LOL

What a clown!

Insert troll or other idiotic comment and silly graphic here... Cause that's the best you can achieve here...LOL

73, Stan
W8JX

Ignore
« Reply #19 on: February 26, 2015, 05:06:51 PM »

Those crackers must of had sugar in them. I feel sorry for you. So insecure. You should post less and read more and you just might learn something.

W9FIB

Ignore
« Reply #20 on: February 26, 2015, 05:09:08 PM »

Those crackers must of had sugar in them. I feel sorry for you. So insecure. You should post less and read more and you just might learn something.

You just proved my point...again. LOL

73, Stan
W8JX

Ignore
« Reply #21 on: February 26, 2015, 05:15:58 PM »

No you proved your own sorry state. You are quick with cracker treats. Do you fetch too?

W9FIB

Ignore
« Reply #22 on: February 26, 2015, 05:18:25 PM »

No you proved your own sorry state. You are quick with cracker treats. Do you fetch too?

And again! LOL

73, Stan
W8JX

Ignore
« Reply #23 on: February 27, 2015, 05:28:34 AM »

And again! LOL

Yes he does fetch too. A well trained troll.....

W9FIB

Ignore
« Reply #24 on: February 27, 2015, 06:09:04 AM »

Yes he does fetch too. A well trained troll.....

And again you prove me right! LOL

Yep John, well trained is correct. I am happy to see you finally admit that! Now when will YOU be trained? Or is it that you just don't or won't learn? LOL

Still the clown!

73, Stan
Pages: Prev 1 [2]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: