The eHam Team
Advertising Info
Vision Statement
About eHam.net

donate to eham
   Home   Help Search  
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Looking for more radio club meeting presentation ideas and here's some to share  (Read 32483 times)
AG5T

Ignore
« on: July 03, 2015, 02:37:57 PM »

We  have done some of these and maybe you could have them at your club meeting. I am always interested in fresh ideas on presentations that club members will enjoy and keep talking about. -- Marty Blaise, AG5T (President, Houston ECHO Society) --- Balloons - space weather - solar power - CERT - Go Kits - Broadcast Engineers - kit building - soldering seminar - participating in public service events - HT show and tell -- Field Day photos and dxpeditions photos and more. What are some that your club has done and enjoyed?...................... Smiley
AC2EU

Ignore
« Reply #1 on: July 05, 2015, 06:30:24 AM »

I did a survey of my club a few years back, and "antennas" are still the favorite subject!!!

K6CPO

Ignore
« Reply #2 on: July 05, 2015, 09:01:03 AM »

We had a representative of the Coast Guard Auxiliary come in and give a presentation on the communications used by them.  Also, a member recently gave a short presentation about operating HF from a cruise ship.  Another member gave a presentation about participating in communications for the Baker to Vegas Law Enforcement Relay race that takes place every spring.
N7TEE

Ignore
« Reply #3 on: July 12, 2015, 07:05:31 AM »

Marty,

Try to get people from the community, like the gas company, electric company.  They both have a canned presentation for different organizations, both of them really do a good job at the presentation.

Dave
N7TEE
K0IZ

Ignore
« Reply #4 on: July 19, 2015, 04:44:38 AM »

More ideas:

http://www.eham.net/ehamforum/smf/index.php/topic,80043.0.html
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: