The eHam Team
Advertising Info
Vision Statement
About eHam.net

donate to eham
   Home   Help Search  
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: ***NE6V former W6EEV Beware of Extortion ATTEMPT***  (Read 36621 times)
N4FAN

Ignore
« on: July 08, 2015, 02:41:37 PM »

https://forums.qrz.com/showthread.php?483766-N4FAN-Chris-Bridges-BAD-DEAL-BAD-PERSON

Note: They would Not Let Me Tell My Complete Side of Story  on QRZ and Radio was Purchased on Add here on E-Ham, So Here Goes.

Here is my side Of Story. I advertised this Radio for sale at $1000 and a Brand New Ten Tec external Matching speaker for $100. NE6V Joe Vegas Calls and inquires about it. We agreed on $950 Plus $50 for Shipping. He Said he would send a Money Order. After several days I called and he said he would Paypal me the money He asked if I Had a Mic for it and I Said Sure and I Would throw it in and also a Keyboard for the CW Function which I Never Used. He receives the equipment and Calls Raising cane That The Mic had the wrong plug on it, which it did. I had it wired for my new Omni 7 and forgotten. When he called I told him I would send him 4 pin Mic plug. He responded he could not install it. He also complained that I didn’t send PS2/USB Adapter for Keyboard. In The Meantime he gets HRO to Wire a Cable for him at a cost of $129. Then He sent me Text saying I Owe him the $129 for Mic Cable for the Mic That I gave him and was not advertised in the Deal,and threatening to report me to PayPal and These Forums. I Feel he was trying to extort Money from me is the reason I Responded if he needed money wait on his Government Check.  I Never said anything about being on welfare or Liberal. This is the Only negative text I sent Him. But I did ask if he voted for Obama. He is a Shining Example of what has Happened to Amateur Radio. I Regret selling this Pristine condition Radio to a wanna Be Ham Such as Joe Vega NE6V. His Former Call is W6EEV as reported by QRZ. If You want to know Who Your Dealing with click on these Links:

http://www.redwaveradio.com/2_5739f65170f6c689_1.htm

http://www.redwaveradio.com/2_b27cb723da0e3e4d_1.htm

https://groups.google.com/forum/#!topic/rec.radio.amateur.equipment/Lij0ZT2bp9o

http://chat.qth.com/viewtopic.php?t=11755

I have all text Saved and Also the Belligerent Call he made To Me.
Thanks for reading.
N4FAN since 1980 former KA4IAB since 1979
Chris
« Last Edit: July 09, 2015, 09:42:44 AM by N4FAN » Logged
WI8P

Ignore
« Reply #1 on: July 08, 2015, 03:03:42 PM »

It's too bad you didn't research his call sign before you sent the items. 
N4FAN

Ignore
« Reply #2 on: July 08, 2015, 03:25:09 PM »

You are Correct. I Do this research When I Make a Purchase, Now I am When I Sell a Item. I Been Buying and selling on the Internet and Ebay since 1998 with a %100 Rating. It's only Getting Worse.
N4FAN
WA5VGO

Ignore
« Reply #3 on: July 08, 2015, 03:36:04 PM »

What does his income source or politics have to do with the transaction? It sounds like you may have problems of your own.

Darrell
N4FAN

Ignore
« Reply #4 on: July 08, 2015, 04:31:58 PM »

In Original post he say's Quote:

I'm a 3 time cancer survivor and a Desert Storm/Shield veteran why does this person a fellow ham act so childish! In one text said he's been licensed for 40 + years! WOW

Anyway I strongly suggest DO NOT BUY ANYTHING FROM THIS GUY! He'll make promises but break everyone of them just to get your money!" UnQuote

Never Said I was Ham 40 Years Plus, He Told me he had been ham a lot longer than me, Then I Politely told him I Was Licensed in 1979.
Whats that got to do with the deal.
Does he want sympathy?
I Know Many Vets and none of them Proclaim this Type of Stuff. Or Their Physical Problem's.
I Doubt very Seriously he is even a vet. Here is his Posting.

https://forums.qrz.com/showthread.php?483766-N4FAN-Chris-Bridges-BAD-DEAL-BAD-PERSON
« Last Edit: July 08, 2015, 04:59:01 PM by N4FAN » Logged
N6BIZ

Ignore
« Reply #5 on: July 09, 2015, 08:26:14 AM »

STOP CRYING NEV AND TELL THIS GUY TO SHOVE IT WHERE THE SUN NEVER SHINES!!! REALLY ...
U DID UR PART ...
I LIKE IT WHEN SELLERS ASK U FOR MORE MONEY ON EBAY BECAUSE  THEY MIS CALCULATE SHIPPING...
I JUST HAD A TRANSACTION ON EBAY AND I SHORTED HIM $37 WHEN HE PRINTED $20 FOR SHIPPING ... I THOUGHT THAT WAS A LITTLE LOW , !!! I TOLD HIM TO EAT THE $37 ...THATS LIFE!!!
KM4AH

Ignore
« Reply #6 on: July 12, 2015, 07:20:23 PM »

What does his income source or politics have to do with the transaction? It sounds like you may have problems of your own.

Darrell

Well since you asked, if he is a democrat and on government subsidy the chances of him having the disposition to screw somebody out of something is exponentially higher.
W8JI

Ignore
« Reply #7 on: July 13, 2015, 03:58:25 PM »

Darrell

I'll go along with that. None of that is anyone's business at all. It is just asking for a fight.

Some people don't do so well at thinking before engaging mouth.  If anyone pi$$es the other person off and he is not local to sue, good luck.

People are getting so poisoned with politics to the extent they no longer have rational thought or behave civilly.
KM4AH

Ignore
« Reply #8 on: July 13, 2015, 04:37:16 PM »

Either that or they are so determined to be politically correct that they ignore reality.
K4PIH

Ignore
« Reply #9 on: July 14, 2015, 10:39:32 AM »

Like Paul Harvey used to say:

"And now we know ... the rest of the story"
WA5VGO

Ignore
« Reply #10 on: July 15, 2015, 04:21:11 PM »

Darrell

Well since you asked, if he is a democrat and on government subsidy the chances of him having the disposition to screw somebody out of something is exponentially higher.

Yep, I was right. You obviously have your own issues. I pity you.

Darrell

KM4AH

Ignore
« Reply #11 on: July 16, 2015, 08:10:19 AM »

Darrell

Yep, I was right. You obviously have your own issues. I pity you.

Darrell

Just pragmatic.
WD6GLA

Ignore
« Reply #12 on: July 21, 2015, 12:27:30 PM »

There is an old saying  " no good deed goes unpunished " . From your description you threw in some free extras and you got bit in the ass by an ungrateful so called ham , unfortunately there are a lot of jerks in the ham radio community for some reason the hobby attracts them .  I've had it happen before and so has other people on this forum .  BUT you cant let it sour you on trying to help people out or being nice . On the other hand , I once bought a rig on Ebay and the guy threw in a keyer , a factory speaker and several other items I didnt expect so it works both ways . In fact I've had pretty good luck on Ebay ( so far ).  Did you get the money in your account ? Thats all that really matters ,  If you did forget about it . You did your good deed by warning others about this guy .
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: