The eHam Team
Advertising Info
Vision Statement
About eHam.net

donate to eham
   Home   Help Search  
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Ni4L - Chris, great to deal with  (Read 4735 times)
K7IN

Ignore
« on: November 23, 2015, 05:58:10 PM »

I ordered one of Chris' antennas on Thursday evening because my old one developed and open somewhere and I have yet to find it.  I was hoping he could ship my order on Friday so it would arrive before the Thanksgiving holiday and I could get back on the air.  As it turned out, Chris shipped the antenna on Saturday and it arrived at my workplace on Monday before noon!  Excellent service by Chris and the USPS.

The antenna was installed this afternoon and it required my modifying my previous set up with the window line to accommodate the longer length.  When all was finished, the antenna worked very well although, it is better at center band and above, it does well with the tuner on all bands.

I was more than impressed with the solid workmanship and excellent construction on his antenna.  I strongly recommend that you do business with him if you're looking for a ready-made antenna that will get you up and running quickly.  73, Paul Cavnar, K7IN
K1TGX

Ignore
« Reply #1 on: December 04, 2015, 02:01:04 PM »

I'll second that Smiley

I ordered my fan dipole from him & within 3-4 days it was sitting outside the garage. Well constructed & Chris gave me some unsolicited advise that made a lot of sense. I'd buy from him again.

Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: