The eHam Team
Advertising Info
Vision Statement
About eHam.net

donate to eham
   Home   Help Search  
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Wanted To Buy Scammer  (Read 5536 times)
AA8P

Ignore
« on: February 03, 2016, 05:42:21 AM »

Another wanted to Buy scam. I was contacted by a person representing himself as KC9CJ Robert Hugi his email is kc9cjrobert@gmail.com . Saying he had a item that I had posted as wanting to buy. He had me send a paypal payment via family or friends to johnsonw2ft@aol.com . I never received the item and am out the money, just glad it was for a small amount. I should have known better, my mistake. BUYER BEWARE! Never send money by PayPal family or friends. I did file a complaint with the FBI's Internet Crime Complaint Center. It most likely won't do any good but we must try and stop these scammers. Be very careful and be smarter than I was. 73, Ralph AA8P
AC6ZY

Ignore
« Reply #1 on: February 05, 2016, 06:29:57 AM »

I also was victimized by a person posing as John Bills n8rwi (email n8rwi.jb@hotmail.com) I fell for it and sent money via paypal family & friends to his son's paypal acct (cneil272@gmail.com) As soon a I sent the money, the paypal reply showed it went to a UK paypal site. That's when I knew I was scammed. I too, should have known better...Next time someone I DO NOT know wants pymt sent family & friends I will simply walk away, NO exceptions... My loss was not huge but am a retiree and really have to watch my nickels & dimes...I do hope the thieves who stole my money put it to good use, like feeding their Nigerian kids....
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: