The eHam Team
Advertising Info
Vision Statement
About eHam.net

donate to eham
   Home   Help Search  
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: HRD: How do you search the HRD logbook?  (Read 3835 times)
N6YFM

Ignore
« on: June 17, 2016, 10:31:18 PM »

I am using Ham Radio Deluxe 6.3 and use the HRD logbook for SSB and digital modes.
There are times that I see or hear a call sign on the air, and am not sure if I worked him/her before.
So I would like to search my local HRD logbook to see.

I can't figure out how I can search for a call sign in my local HRD logbook?
I have been through the manual, and I have googled.
The user interface (sic), well, is less than consistent, and probably designed by
the same sick sociopath that created the LOTW web site :-)

Is it really possible that you can't search the HRD logbook, but can only enter QSOs
and upload them to various other web logs ??  :-)

Thanks,

Neal
« Last Edit: June 17, 2016, 10:33:40 PM by N6YFM » Logged
KE0CU

Ignore
« Reply #1 on: June 18, 2016, 10:14:18 AM »

On the logbook window, find the drop down button that says "filter" and click on it. On the bar that opens up, select the "callsign" box, enter the callsign, and there it is! I admit it's not how I would have set it up, but it works fine.

Hank/ke0cu
KD8MJR

Ignore
« Reply #2 on: June 18, 2016, 02:16:41 PM »

If you even want to make it simpler just type the persons call sign into the lookup box like you would when you want to add them to the log.  Then press logbook button like you want to add them to the Log.  At that point if you had any previous contacts they will be listed with details at the bottom of the window that opens.   when your done just press the [X] to close the window so it is not added to the log.  I use that method or the filter depending on what I might be doing.

73s
Rob

“A lie can travel half way around the world while the truth is putting on its shoes.”  (Mark Twain)
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: