The eHam Team
Advertising Info
Vision Statement
About eHam.net

donate to eham
   Home   Help Search  
Pages: Prev 1 2 3 4 5 [6]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Bouvet 2017???  (Read 44005 times)
N0UN

Ignore
« Reply #75 on: February 03, 2018, 03:15:12 PM »

This is why we need Mega DXpeds. The low budget ones cannot even maintain a web presence.  Grin Grin Grin

73 de Vince, VA3VF

And how funny is that now?

You are not serious, right? Are you comparing a very complex dxpedition, that had to be cancelled due to factors beyond anybody's control, with your inability to have a web page work properly?

But let me lift your spirits now. We're all waiting for your departure in the dinghy you said is all that is needed to go there. Imagine all the glory, and money, you'll make.

You see Smiley
if you will know the story....but you don't
I was on Bouvet in 2001 and i jump on shore from the dinghy..but any more talking about that is not important..
You are brave as many...behind the laptop...
take your a.. up there, go with  with me !   ready?

Spoken like a true Rebel DX Group Charter Member!

Jesteś następny

N0UN

VA3VF

Ignore
« Reply #76 on: February 03, 2018, 03:24:26 PM »

you see Smiley
..if you will know the story....but you don't

No, I don't know the story, care to share? If not, why even mention it? Are we like little girls here, keeping secrets and being jealous?

..i was on Bouvet in 2001 and i jump on shore from the dinghy..but any more talking about that is not important...

And I think I praised you for that, and defended you up to a point, but them you changed your posture, and I said enough.

You are brave as many...behind the laptop...take your a.. up there with me ?!   ready?

I never said I was brave, quite the contrary. I would never go on such a dxpedition, and it has nothing to do with you. I would not go period.

And if you recall, I have been very worried about Mega DXpeds for a variety of reasons. DXing is not that important, that people need to risk life, family, and finances to please a bunch of other people, some of them very dysfunctional.

But back to your attempt to activate Bouvet, when is it going to happen? Don't worry about me. If I hear you calling with no replies, I may try to contact you with my modest station, otherwise I'll just be happy for the others that do.
K0YQ

Ignore
« Reply #77 on: February 03, 2018, 03:26:05 PM »

Getting safely back to port is the only concern the DX community should have right now.  
Pages: Prev 1 2 3 4 5 [6]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: