The eHam Team
Advertising Info
Vision Statement
About eHam.net

donate to eham
   Home   Help Search  
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: AD7LX - Stan - GREAT buyer  (Read 1886 times)
WK5H

Ignore
« on: May 23, 2017, 08:38:26 PM »

Yep, I'm a seller bragging on his buyer.  I had a TS-480HX and misc things including a Jetstream 45amp power supply.  He didn't fuss or haggle over the price.  When he received the box of gear, he got everything hooked up, and for some reason, the Jetstream decided to die during shipping.  Everything else from what he tells me works great.
After finding out that USPS wants him to box everything back up just the way it was when he received it, take it to his post office, just to get the insurance on the power supply, he found out that Jetstream will fix it for $50 +shipping.  I was more than happy to pay for it.

It stinks when USPS mis-handles a box labeled fragile, but having a someone who's patient and understands that sometimes things happen, really made me feel a lot better about selling my favorite radio.

Stan's a great guy, and if our paths ever cross again on something like this, I'd have no qualms about trusting him - a true ham!
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: