The eHam Team
Advertising Info
Vision Statement
About eHam.net

donate to eham
   Home   Help Search  
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: 73CNC - Are they in business?  (Read 4662 times)
N5LB

Ignore
« on: August 18, 2017, 01:26:25 PM »

I ordered ladder snap spacers on Aug 7 and got what seems like an automated receipt of the order.  Since then silence.  I have e-mailed twice and received no response, or bounce back. 

It's been 11 days and maybe other suppliers have spoiled me but generally I get a ship notice in 2-5 days after the order.  The automated reply said 2 Day Priority. Since I have no tracking number there is no way to tell if shipped though I doubt it.  The website says:

"Availability:: Usually Ships in 24 Hours
Product Code: LS100"

Maybe 73CNC buys the ladder snaps from China and has to wait for delivery.  Waiting is an issue but I'll survive.  No information seems very odd. 

The only contact info is the e-mail: sales@73cnc.com

Using the My Account/Orders link I find that my order is in "processing" status.  No ship date shown.  There seems to be no other way except snail mail to contact the company.   

It's not a great deal of money but if the order is unfilled I need to find another solution.  I did use PayPal so maybe if no feedback by the 21st I will file with PP. 

If 73CNC reads this, I do want the product ordered - just drop me an e-mail tell me when.  N5LB
N5LB

Ignore
« Reply #1 on: August 23, 2017, 08:52:01 AM »

Sad

I give up.  Nothing heard...no response of any kind.

I have had to resolved my transmission line need another way.

I have canceled order, maybe, who can say.  They still have my money. 

An unfortunate attempted transaction with the company.  Perhaps others have had a better experience. 
W3SCA

Ignore
« Reply #2 on: September 12, 2017, 12:11:48 PM »

Its very shady to also advertise that they have them and they will ship in 24 hours if they have to get them from overseas. I know this is what Gigaparts does when you order from them. I love their prices but I always call first to confirm they actually have the item I am ordering in stock at that time...
K1ZJH

Ignore
« Reply #3 on: September 12, 2017, 01:59:26 PM »

They have (had) nice product.  Unfortunately, many times when this happens it is the result of someone becoming ill and unable to attend to their cottage industry.

On another note.... CQ August issue has arrived.
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: