The eHam Team
Advertising Info
Vision Statement
About eHam.net

donate to eham
   Home   Help Search  
Pages: Prev 1 [2]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Mosley Electronics, Inc. Non existing customer service  (Read 19428 times)
N2SR

Ignore
« Reply #15 on: November 09, 2017, 09:32:30 AM »

Here is my story about HF antenna manufactures

I have a Christmas tree set up, 3 mono banders, one from Force12 (10 Meter), second Hygain(15 Meter), and third Mosley(20 Meter)...

Had a ice storm....Well, Hygain and Force12 destroyed...Mosley not a scratched...

My point, I did not need customer support from Mosley because the antenna did not get destroyed by ice storm, great quality...! Oh yes, the antenna works great!

Compared to what? 

If no one is doing it that way, there is a probably a very good reason.
K7JQ

Ignore
« Reply #16 on: November 09, 2017, 12:15:23 PM »

Purchased a TA-33 in 1962. Up and down through three house moves, one cross-country. Sold it  on a tower with the house to a ham in 1997. Never a problem, same low SWR. Still up there at that house today. Performance typical to any trapped, 3-element Tribander.
VA7UO

Ignore
« Reply #17 on: February 14, 2019, 06:41:23 AM »

Great service!
I'm rebuilding a TA-53M that was taken down and damaged. I called and spoke with Chad and Tim who have been great in supplying me with quotes on parts and shipping to BC. I ordered the element supports and insulator blocks and will give another review of the antenna once it is rebuilt.
Thanks Mosley for your excellent service.

Glenn, VA7UO
AD7VB

Ignore
« Reply #18 on: February 14, 2019, 07:02:36 AM »

I have a old TA-33 that was given to me, Mosley has always been good at supplying parts and providing technical information.

Good antenna and a good company to do business with.

Todd
AD7VB
N7TB

Ignore
« Reply #19 on: March 03, 2019, 09:02:59 PM »

Just to give an update on Mosley customer service.  I purchased a Mosley 33 JR NW last summer and installed it on my tower in September.

In November, I started to get higher SWR readings that I couldn't explain.  I contacted Mosley via email, and received a reply the next day.  Working with their customer service tech, through a series of emails over the period of a day, we determined that then antenna installer put the beam on the mast inverted and water was getting in the traps.  After putting the beam in proper orientation, all is back to normal.

I thought that Mosley was very prompt and helpful in solving my problem.

N7TB
« Last Edit: March 03, 2019, 09:05:38 PM by N7TB » Logged
NO2A

Ignore
« Reply #20 on: March 08, 2019, 02:39:06 PM »

I bought an MP-33 from them years ago. I called them once to find  out when it would be delivered. At the time they were experiencing inclement weather. They answered my call promptly. I like their color coded beam element assembly. Just as they say, "No measuring required. " I would buy from them again.
WA4JQS

Ignore
« Reply #21 on: March 18, 2019, 04:19:51 PM »

In the late 1960's i bought an MP33 array from Mosley worked great for years. when i moved i sold it and bought a classic 36 was up for 30 years.moved again  stored the Mosley bought hy gain long john christmas tree lasted 2 yrs before it all came down. homebrewed a 4 ele quad as my main ant . 5 yrs ago i decided to restore the c-36 Mosley was excellant in helping me with all the parts and i got fast service.  2 years ago i needed two special marine verticals  that did not exist in the ant world , went to 4 other antenna companies and got the runaround for months and i was paying for the eng desize and prototyping up front. Called Gary at Mosley told him what i needed spec and freq wise his replay was not a problem ill turn it over to the eng dept and get back with you.. well took 3 months as this was dead of winter. Mosley made my two Marine ants and they are build like tanks one is at 50 foot and with stood 80+ mph gusts. Lost my quad to a flying tree hi hi.. So called Gary told him what i wanted to do and wanted to down size two of the towers. I was thinking going one way but Mosley advised me how i could get more for less money. Mosley told me the wait time would be 30 to 60 days. this was fine with me. paid up front and got an email they had received my payment and my ship date had been revised to 30 days.. In 50 yrs plus of dealing with Mosley I have never had anything but great service  some times it may take a day or two to get a reply but they have always replied. at my age this will be my last new ant  a Mosley PRO-57 B . As for all the trap ants are junk boys. for years i ran the C-36 at 70 ft on one tower and the 4 ele quad on a 30 ft boom at 70 ft on the other.. the Quad would open the band 30 min before the yagi. but i never saw for then 1 to 2 S units differance  between the two ants for years, IMHO when you are S9 + on each ant what differance does it make if you are +20 or +15 ? bottom line is i for one have NEVER had anything but OUTSTANDING service from Mosley. and yes the dealer is the one who replaces the missing parts.. or exchanges the item for a new one and they go to the builder. BTW Mosley is the only one i know of who gives a discount to  our  VETS and First Responders. 73 Tony WA4JQS / VP8SSI / 3Y0PI  DXCC HONOR ROLL.
IK2JYW

Ignore
« Reply #22 on: March 24, 2019, 03:57:46 AM »

I started with a Mosley TA33 which after over 30 years of excellent service, being limited to only 3 bands, I replaced with other multi-band directives extolled by many OM but, alas, from that moment my innumerable misadventures  Angry  Angry  Angry and problems arrived  Huh so I decided to return to "old loves"   Wink. Currently on my tower, from a year, stands a Mosley Pro-67-c-3 purchased directly from them. Small inizial problem in 12 meters but very well solved thanks to the info of Tim; great service.
Then, for me, good antenna and good Company.

Wath else?
Yes: many thanks a Melissa and Tim for excellent assistance service and thanks to all of you  putting up with my bad english  Grin.

73 de ik2jyw-pier
« Last Edit: March 24, 2019, 04:05:08 AM by IK2JYW » Logged
Pages: Prev 1 [2]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: