The eHam Team
Advertising Info
Vision Statement
About eHam.net

donate to eham
   Home   Help Search  
Pages: Prev 1 2 3 [4]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: I wonder about morse code  (Read 20856 times)
W0BKR

Ignore
« Reply #45 on: February 06, 2018, 05:44:32 AM »

Most I have copied was jibberish, but there may be some "real" messages being sent....again, do like one poster stated, learn how to transcribe and then you will know when you hear it...remember, most is TV so who knows what goes on...

check mate king 2 to white rook, over
BOOMBA

Ignore
« Reply #46 on: April 07, 2018, 02:05:04 PM »

Yeah this Chuck has been playing stupid for quite a while.  Or being paid to act stupid either way it works to get hits on the site.  Good job E-ham. 
BOOMBA

Ignore
« Reply #47 on: April 07, 2018, 04:17:29 PM »

RE: If they awarded HAM RADIO LICENCES
« Reply #6 on: June 27, 2017, 07:35:20 AM »

K9MHZ: Says What a surprise that you revere a pothead, Chucky.  Time for one of your "powder breaks.

Only you would take a positive and turn it into a negative WOW.

Willie Nelson is a great musician and song writer and been out there 50+ years i smell jealousy again. WOW.And for the record I do not do drugs other than multi vitamins and coffee .And this sad attempt to paint me as a alcoholic WOW again I am smelling jealousy..Just because i have a sense of humor and you do not because of being wound to tight again i sense jealousy.. To all out here WILLIE IS THE MAN.. A TEXAS LEGEND.. AN AMERICAN LEGEND.I remember back in Willies tax problem days local citizens got together to help him ..WOW Everyone have a nice day and GOD BLESS TO ALL.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TzjoPm-y6_c

WOW...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=x8A9Y1Dq_cQ 

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CvdmxszsDM8

P.S. The Moderators seem to have no issue why because they have a sense of humor and common sense..TAKE CARE TO ALL..HAPPY BIRTHDAY AMERICA.THIS IS A MISC TOPIC .Save wishes for lotto tickets.

P.S.#2   I bet Willie has a cb radio in his tour bus and drops the maul down breaker breaker.

Chuck is getting a fat check from someone for posting this jibber jabber.  The moderators seem to have no issue with it.   
KC8KTN

Ignore
« Reply #48 on: April 09, 2018, 11:18:03 AM »

I just watched Wild wild West tv show i dvr it everyday at 5 on Me TV. How do they get the morse code when the train or railcar he is in is moving???.Did Artie invent wireless back then ??..  Have  a Blessed Day and a Safe Day.73s
WZ7U

Ignore
« Reply #49 on: April 09, 2018, 04:39:28 PM »

I just watched Wild wild West tv show i dvr it everyday at 5 on Me TV. How do they get the morse code when the train or railcar he is in is moving???.Did Artie invent wireless back then ??..  Have  a Blessed Day and a Safe Day.73s
Wild wild West tv show
KC8KTN

Ignore
« Reply #50 on: April 09, 2018, 07:32:45 PM »

What are you saying James West is not a REAL historical character..Huh? Have a Blessed Day and a Safe Day.73s
N8YX

Ignore
« Reply #51 on: April 10, 2018, 11:15:28 AM »

It's time for Moriarty to stick a fork in this turkey.
AK4YH

Ignore
« Reply #52 on: April 25, 2018, 10:25:33 AM »

Seems like the original question was somewhat forgotten...

Sometimes it's real, and sometimes it's BS. When it's real, it may or may not be relevant to what's going on in the film.

Gil.

Pages: Prev 1 2 3 [4]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: