The eHam Team
Advertising Info
Vision Statement
About eHam.net

donate to eham
   Home   Help Search  
Pages: Prev 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 Next   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: An Open Letter...  (Read 14334 times)
BOOMBA

Ignore
« Reply #60 on: March 25, 2018, 02:05:38 PM »

When you ain't got no money, you gotta get an attitude. 
WZ7U

Ignore
« Reply #61 on: March 25, 2018, 02:34:59 PM »

Quote from:  link=topic=119624.msg1062443#msg1062443 date=1522010884
What I said is what I mean.  If you can't understand it that's unfortunate.  I don't think I could have made it more simple to understand.     

I think what K9MHZ meant to say was that even though the forum allows anonymous (meaning without call sign) account creations, the inhabitants of some of the forums give more "street cred" to posters that use an actual call sign vs a "handle", because it's looked at as just that - a handle. Which upsets some of the inmates in the asylum around here. Hopefully that makes it more clear as to why the static crashes of late you are experiencing here on the frequency.

Thanks for your check in, any traffic for the net?
KOP

Ignore
« Reply #62 on: March 25, 2018, 03:34:01 PM »

This is a internet forum that does not require it's users to use a callsign, name ETC... just a username like almost ALL internet forums do.  If you would like that to change please voice your concerns to E-Ham.  ~snip 

BOOMBA , It's well known who I am. I just never got around to changing the Nic here. While I'm at it I do have some input on freebanders that I choose not to share here. Feel free to ask off forum anytime.

I considered a microwave oven magnetron and a 4' dish as a drone-killer. The ERP would be on the order of a hundred thousand watts or so. ~anon

November 28, 2018, 09:16:04 AM
BOOMBA

Ignore
« Reply #63 on: March 25, 2018, 04:02:21 PM »

I don't care who any of you are within this internet forum.  The content of your speech and points you make are what defines you.  If your stupid you will prove it via keyboard.  If your not you won't.   
WZ7U

Ignore
« Reply #64 on: March 25, 2018, 04:24:30 PM »

Quote from:  link=topic=119624.msg1062478#msg1062478 date=1522018941
I don't care who any of you are within this internet forum.  The content of your speech and points you make are what defines you.  If your stupid you will prove it via keyboard.  If your not you won't.   

I won't say it, but maybe if you read real close between the lines you will understand what I think of that last statement and where it just firmly planted you.

Hint - I don't deal well with stupid. Ask a certain 8 land member of the group how I get with stupid. You are correct in that your speech and contents of said speech also define your position in many arenas, not just this forum. Be careful where you plant your flag. Here and elsewhere.
BOOMBA

Ignore
« Reply #65 on: March 25, 2018, 04:58:28 PM »

No I'm not sure where it firmly planted me. I'm not sure what you mean by dealing with stupid and asking others how you get with stupid.  I'm not sure of anything you posted, at the end you said be careful where you plant your flag.  Here and elsewhere.  What in the world are you talking about?   
AA4HA

Ignore
« Reply #66 on: March 25, 2018, 06:05:35 PM »

When you ain't got no money, you gotta get an attitude. 
If you "ain't got no money" maybe you need to get a job or do better at managing what money you do have.

In this hobby you will have a very difficult time doing anything without the means to acquire a radio, antenna, mic, computer,key, or to pay for the electricity to power said devices.

A bad attitude removes another thing that might help you succeed if you are lacking in means... being a jerk also means that nobody will want to help you with pieces-parts. This also translates in to nobody wanting to help you with advice or by including you in their extended circle of friends.

So sure, you can be a ham with a bad attitude; Without a radio or a station, friends or anyone who would even consider giving you a helping hand.

If Stupid is, as stupid does; well, that type of behavior will give you the results you deserve, just not the results you may want.

Following your postings on this thread for the last few days I can confidently say that I have no ambition to help you in the slightest.

Ms. Tisha Hayes, AA4HA
Lookout Mountain, Alabama
WZ7U

Ignore
« Reply #67 on: March 25, 2018, 06:13:06 PM »

No I'm not sure where it firmly planted me. I'm not sure what you mean by dealing with stupid and asking others how you get with stupid.  I'm not sure of anything you posted, at the end you said be careful where you plant your flag.  Here and elsewhere.  What in the world are you talking about?   
fail
BOOMBA

Ignore
« Reply #68 on: March 25, 2018, 06:19:00 PM »

I appreciate your support thank you. 
WZ7U

Ignore
« Reply #69 on: March 25, 2018, 06:29:42 PM »

Allow me to put it in such a way that you will understand. I will be as supportive as I can within this context.

Come in here and act a snarky dick and it will get you zero. Act stupid on top of that and see how far that gets you. Exhibit A.

Quote from:  link=topic=119624.msg1062478#msg1062478 date=1522018941
I don't care who any of you are within this internet forum.

Nobody is going to give a rats rectum who you are after that. Just who the [redacted] do you think you are, coming in here and acting like you own the place or are better than everyone or anyone else? The only Boomba you're likely to hear is your butt bouncing on outta here with the attitude you exude. I'm pretty sure Tisha said it waaaay nicer than I have, but I wanted to make sure you understand exactly where you stand, as far as I'm concerned. Don't come in here and piss on the floor. What's the matter with you?

Quote from:  link=topic=119624.msg1062506#msg1062506 date=1522027140
I appreciate your support thank you. 

Maybe we can start over on better terms. My name is Eric and my amateur call is wz7u. I'm a cranky middle aged phart that does not suffer fools gladly, because I yam what I yam ya see? So, let's try that again, shall we?
BOOMBA

Ignore
« Reply #70 on: March 25, 2018, 06:42:51 PM »

Are you guys mentally ill?  My quote was from Richard Pryor When you ain't got no money, you gotta get an attitude.  Damn Tisha wrote a term paper on that quote schooling me on how much money I don't have.  You guys need to ease up just a little.     
KOP

Ignore
« Reply #71 on: March 25, 2018, 07:43:07 PM »

Are you guys mentally ill?      
It's not a requirement but it does actually help at times.

You guys need to ease up just a little.     
No, not really. HTFU. Grow a pair. It is what you make it.

I considered a microwave oven magnetron and a 4' dish as a drone-killer. The ERP would be on the order of a hundred thousand watts or so. ~anon

November 28, 2018, 09:16:04 AM
BOOMBA

Ignore
« Reply #72 on: March 25, 2018, 07:48:53 PM »

Ok I have more quotes I may use from Richard Pryor though every once in a while.  Is Tisha and other sensitive people going to lose their mind over them?  Sorry I don't spell that good.  Thank you. 
KC8KTN

Ignore
« Reply #73 on: March 25, 2018, 08:12:42 PM »

On a open letter.  Thanks Mike for letting me be a part of the group here. My Mom who has Alzheimer and I am helping her it is ham radio in her house she supported me and my father who passed away in 2009 .Nothing but good memories  .GREAT MOM AND DAD OLD SCHOOL ...Thanks Everyone.73s. What a Sad Disease.73s
« Last Edit: March 25, 2018, 08:17:51 PM by KC8KTN » Logged
WZ7U

Ignore
« Reply #74 on: March 25, 2018, 08:43:01 PM »

And there's your example.

Hi Charles! Where ya been?
« Last Edit: March 25, 2018, 08:45:22 PM by WZ7U » Logged
Pages: Prev 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 Next   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: