The eHam Team
Advertising Info
Vision Statement
About eHam.net

donate to eham
   Home   Help Search  
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Radio Wavz Antenna  (Read 2210 times)
W7CNK

Ignore
« on: June 06, 2018, 08:46:47 AM »

The best way possible to show off your GREAT Tech Support is to NOT answer your e-mail.  This is very helpful for your customer.  STAY AWAY!!!
W5UAA

Ignore
« Reply #1 on: June 08, 2018, 07:42:03 AM »

FYI:  I've placed several orders with them.  They have two web sites: a .us and a .com.  One of them was still in works at the time--it might still be in works.  One time, I placed a web order and several weeks went by.  No answer when I dialed them.  Tried again and again over the next day or so and they finally picked up.  They had been on the road doing hamfests.  Apparently, they are a very small family business and close down when they're on the road.  Another time, a phone call place my order.  A couple weeks went by and I called again.  The lady was very apologetic and said when she printed out my order, she misplaced it.  Found it and expedited my order and threw in a free double bazooka for my inconvenience.  Yes, sometimes they're slow, but they've always come through with me.

They might be away on hamfests. A little more patience will most likely pay off.
W7CNK

Ignore
« Reply #2 on: June 09, 2018, 08:30:33 AM »

I wish to have this post REMOVED!!!

Thank you,
Lester L Whitaker W7CNK
W7CNK

Ignore
« Reply #3 on: June 10, 2018, 08:19:36 AM »

I've asked Mike N2MG to remove this post but it looks like he will not?
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: