The eHam Team
Advertising Info
Vision Statement
About eHam.net

donate to eham
   Home   Help Search  
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: DX ENGINEERING Beyond the Call of Service  (Read 1465 times)
K3EY

Ignore
« on: September 14, 2018, 05:57:55 AM »

Earlier this week and after owning an AL80B for (FIVE) months which I purchased from DX Engineering DXE, the amp failed due to no fault of mine. I called DXE and the next day drove to DXE and exchanged the defective AL80B for a brand new unopened sealed box AL80B. No hassle and was treated with friendly kind service. They even unloaded the bad amp and loaded the new amp into my car. DXE/Racing is a very large place to be carrying around a heavy amp. That IMO is beyond the call of service considering (FIVE) months out!!

Curt
K3EY
KA4DPO

Ignore
« Reply #1 on: September 15, 2018, 05:06:37 PM »

Yep, they seem to treat Kurt good about once a week.  Based on the number of glowing testimonials from him he should have a stack of radio equipment halfway to the moon by now. Roll Eyes

https://www.eham.net/ehamforum/smf/index.php/topic,118431.msg1042877.html#msg1042877

OOPS, spoke too soon, see below.

https://www.eham.net/ehamforum/smf/index.php/topic,117211.msg1027207.html#msg1027207

« Last Edit: September 15, 2018, 05:10:12 PM by KA4DPO » Logged
SOFAR

Ignore
« Reply #2 on: September 15, 2018, 11:31:14 PM »

Yep, they seem to treat Kurt good about once a week.  Based on the number of glowing testimonials from him he should have a stack of radio equipment halfway to the moon by now. Roll Eyes

https://www.eham.net/ehamforum/smf/index.php/topic,118431.msg1042877.html#msg1042877

https://www.eham.net/ehamforum/smf/index.php/topic,117211.msg1027207.html#msg1027207

I'm thinking someone received a free hat and t-shirt.
N9AOP

Ignore
« Reply #3 on: September 16, 2018, 10:13:39 AM »

I once got a free hat from Elecraft when I bought a KPA500.  A long time ago I bought an ORION II from Ten Tec and asked them if they would include a free hat.  They said NO, the hat would be an additional $13.
Art
KA4DPO

Ignore
« Reply #4 on: September 16, 2018, 11:54:48 AM »

I once got a free hat from Elecraft when I bought a KPA500.  A long time ago I bought an ORION II from Ten Tec and asked them if they would include a free hat.  They said NO, the hat would be an additional $13.
Art

You bought the top of the line rig and they wouldn't give you a hat?  Man, that is just ultra cheap.
K3EY

Ignore
« Reply #5 on: September 16, 2018, 01:30:07 PM »

This is a venue to tell it like it is, and I do. Just because you have a negative attitude towards this company and obviously me personally writing here doesn't make you the man.

But stalking me makes you sick, and if you’re not stalking me please explain your
strange twisted attraction to me, following me all over the internet!

You are also a coward not addressing me on QRZ like you did here knowing they
 would throw you off.

People can believe or not believe what they want, I am just stating facts that can be verified.

I have posted negative remarks about different companies when they failed me and to not praise a company’s good would be a hypocrite, which I am not.

Curt__spelled with a “C”

W9FIB

Ignore
« Reply #6 on: September 18, 2018, 02:21:50 AM »

DX sent me a free hat and free bumper stickers with a small parts order. Along with great service and communication. Can't beat that!

73, Stan
Wisdom is knowledge you gain after you know it all.
N2SR

Ignore
« Reply #7 on: September 18, 2018, 06:11:47 AM »

DX sent me a free hat and free bumper stickers with a small parts order. Along with great service and communication. Can't beat that!

I have free shirts from: DX Engineering, Green Heron Engineering, Array Solutions, and Vibroplex.   

If no one is doing it that way, there is a probably a very good reason.
KA4DPO

Ignore
« Reply #8 on: September 20, 2018, 09:15:42 AM »

I have free shirts from: DX Engineering, Green Heron Engineering, Array Solutions, and Vibroplex.   

I like the green Heron controllers, they are very nice.  I got a hat from Yaesu for no reason at all, and Ford Racing Division sent me a sweatshirt, a hat, and a couple of nice Tee shirts.  If pogie and swag is all it takes to get a rave review then someone's life is flimsy.   I don't mind people saying they got good service but when I see the same person raving about a company every other week I begin to question their motives, especially when I hear outrageous stories.  I have a low tolerance for BS.
K3EY

Ignore
« Reply #9 on: September 20, 2018, 03:18:12 PM »

I like the green Heron controllers, they are very nice.  I got a hat from Yaesu for no reason at all, and Ford Racing Division sent me a sweatshirt, a hat, and a couple of nice Tee shirts.  If pogie and swag is all it takes to get a rave review then someone's life is flimsy.   I don't mind people saying they got good service but when I see the same person raving about a company every other week I begin to question their motives, especially when I hear outrageous stories.  I have a low tolerance for BS.

Instead of mouthing off why not simply verify my claim by a simple call to DXE!

You are obviously tormented getting irate over silly things.
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: